Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tooth Fairy Visits This Rock Squirrel


I lost my first tooth on Monday night. I got a golden coin and a pack of 9 dinosaur 3D puzzles. The Tooth Fairy told me what she does with the teeth. She grinds the good teeth into fairy dust and she recycles the bad.

My favorite desert animal is the rock squirrel because I'm studying it in my classroom. It's predators are roadrunners, coyotes, snakes, badgers, and hawks. Thank you for participating in my poll.

That's all, folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why doesn't she recycle the good teeth by putting them back in the mouths of kids who didn't brush, and grind up the bad teeth for fairy dust?

Anonymous said...

I met your great (was it great-great?)grandmother Cole at your mother and father's wedding. She was 98. She was charming, intelligent, kindly, and alert. Your mother told me that she still had all of her real teeth. These gifts must run in your family, as they say.

Anonymous said...

Asa was here yesterday. He has just lost two of his teeth (bottom). I showed him and read him your blog. He wanted me to take him to the dinosaur museum, but I'd already bought tickets to Enchanted. Enchanted was an interesting idea, but maybe had too much love story to maintain Sam and Asa's interest throughout. Have you seen it?