Friday, November 9, 2007

Things I Can Do

I think I can do anything that is a challenge, I just have to believe in myself. I try doing it, then I figure out that I can. That's determination.

For example, there is a LEGO set that I wanted for people 16 years old and older that is 2,056 pieces. I'm hoping that I'll get it for Christmas because I think it's really neat. There's a few other LEGO sets I want for Christmas, but I'm not really going to mention this or else it will be like 10 blogs.

For another example, my mom once made me play a song on my guitar that I hadn't gotten to in the lesson book but then I found out I could play it. This is how I did it:

1) I read the notes out loud.
2) Then I played it. It sounded good.

With determination I know I might at least get one LEGO set. Even if it's hard, I'm going to keep on doing it.

3 comments:

Jack in New Orleans said...

P, determination is a serious power to posess. Be careful with it though. I once determined that my mom couldn't tell me what to do and discovered that she had an even greater power.

Todd-o said...

Parrish...the little engine that could. Now, determine that you like foods other than mustard, bread, and chicken nuggets.

Anonymous said...

I like determination. I have lots of it and your mom and Uncle Jack give in to Gigi's determination. I would like to know which Lego is the one you want.